- Operation Purple - helping children of active troops cope with life. This program gives them a chance to share experiences in a camp setting away from the unique challenges they face on a regular basis
Housing For Homeless Veterans - providing both permanent and temporary housing for veterans who are actively engaged in outpatient treatment in order to assist the veteran in finding stable and permanent housing in the community
- Service Officer Program - The VVA VBP consists of over 400 accredited service officers and a small cadre of well trained appellate attorneys who have the ability to represent claimants seeking benefits from the VA.
- Care Package Program - highly anticipated and hard to get items from home; these items provide a sense of comfort and well-being
- Mail Call Program - notes and letters sent from generous donors demonstrating their support for the troops stationed overseas; nothing is quite so uplifting to our troops as the knowledge that folks back home care
- Operation Quiet Comfort - Operation Quiet Comfort was established in 2004 for the purpose of honoring and comforting members of the U.S. Armed Forces who are injured while serving in harm's way, and to provide support to those caring for them.